Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Another Year Older

Yesterday was my birthday and I'm another year older.  I have only had two years to date that I have not been excited for my birthday, heck my birthday week!!  The first time was my 25th birthday and I felt like I was not where I should have been in my life.  Guess what it happened again this year turning 37 as well.  I have that same feeling of not knowing and it's been haunting me the past few weeks.  I don't know if it's a case of not knowing what I want to do when I 'grow up' or my current family needs.  I have not yet mentioned on this blog yet that my dad has cancer, not the type that can be cured either.  2015 has been a rough one and as the days pass I know that it could very likely speed up to a time that I am dreading.  Through all of this I have been trying to stay as positive as I can but at the same time have the knowledge of what could/will happen sometime in the future.  I think this has me feeling lost in all aspects of my life.  I'm trying hard to stay healthy and really succeed this time around in life changes to show my dad that we will all be okay and we are not slipping into terrible habits of weight gain and self destruction.  So here I am another year older trying to figure it out and figure it out for the last time!  Currently I have home made fruit leather in the oven and I really hope it works as I sure would love a sweet little healthy snack!  Until next time.
-e-

No comments:

Post a Comment