Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Second Time Around

I feel like I have written this post before.
That's because I have.
Here it goes for the second time around.
 
Today is July 1, in six days I will turn 37.  I have never been as heavy as I am right now (not even full turn pregnancy).  It's hard to say that out loud and even harder to type it out for the world to see.  There is no reason to wait until I'm 37 to take my life by the reins and start working on me, so here goes nothing.  This post will be about my summer hopes and goals, I will try to update as often as possible on this journey we call life.
 
ERIN'S SUMMER 2015 BUCKETLIST
 
* finish SEAWEEZE half marathon
* drink more H2O 
* family hikes
* workout 3 times a week
* active family holiday
* eat more veggies
* make time for me
* follow my dreams
* surround myself with positive energy
*follow my heart
*learn to say no
* climb a mountain
* drink less wine
 
As many Canadians are getting ready to enjoy some beverages and celebrate our great countries birthday I toast you with a glass of water as I enjoy some much needed family time and I look forward to sharing more with you soon.
 
 
-e-



No comments:

Post a Comment